FUJIFILM X-H2S OVERVIEW
Balancing strong photo and video capabilities, the FUJIFILM X-H2S Mirrorless Camera is a multimedia mirrorless camera featuring a newly developed X-Trans stacked sensor, refined AF and subject detection, and impressive 6.2K video recording. Topping the X System, this camera mixes the intuitiveness, design, and image quality FUJIFILM is known for with a fresh, speedy approach to video and continuous shooting applications.
Stacked Sensor and 64-Bit Processing X-Trans 5 Stacked BSI Sensor,The first X Series camera to feature a stacked sensor, the X-H2S sports an APS-C-format 26.1MP X-Trans 5 stacked BSI sensor, which ups the readout speeds and improves low-light performance compared to previous generations. First, as an X–Trans sensor, it uses the unique color filter array that inherently minimizes moiré and contributes to more natural color rendering; next, the BSI design helps reduce noise and improve tonality and clarity; and, finally, the stacked design greatly reduces rolling shutter and other motion distortion to better suit high-speed video and photo photo applications.
Benefitting both video and stills applications, this processing also benefits the sophisticated and AI-backed autofocus system, helps achieve a 14-stop dynamic range, and enables a broad sensitivity range from ISO 160-12800.
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 5.76m-dot resolution and a 0.8x magnification for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0″ LCD has a high 1.62m-dot resolution and a touchscreen interface for intuitive control.
- 1.28″ monochrome LCD screen on the top plate is a simple means for quickly reviewing shooting settings.
- Dual memory card slots include one CFexpress Type B slot and one SD UHS-II slot for file-saving flexibility.
- NP-W235 battery provides approximately 720 frames per charge when working with the EVF in Economy Mode, or approximately 580 frames in Normal Mode.
- Full-size HDMI Type A port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.