Sennheiser EW 112P G4 Camera-Mount Wireless Omni Lavalier Microphone System (A: 516 to 558 MHz) Price in Kenya
The Sennheiser EW 112P G4 camera-mount wireless lavalier microphone system features the proven combination of reliability, flexible control, and broadcast-quality sound that has made the EW Series an industry standard for videographers, journalists, and content creators all over the world.
The EW 112P G4 gives you the tools to adapt and meet the wireless challenges that inevitably arise on set. The frequency scan function automatically searches for the cleanest frequency at your location, while the adjustable input sensitivity on the transmitter accommodates mic levels ranging from booming voices to quiet speech, and even line-level audio.
The system includes the improved ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier mic, a bodypack transmitter, and a camera-mount receiver. It connects to a camcorder or a DSLR/mirrorless camera to capture crisp-sounding speech or dialog for projects ranging from documentaries to wedding videos, corporate spots, and hands-free interviews.
The EW 112P G4 is backward-compatible with previous evolution systems, giving you the ability to mix and match G4/G3/G2/G1 receivers or bodypack, handheld, and plug-on transmitters. It is also compatible with EW 500 systems.
Built for Dependable Performance in the Field
- The EW 112P G4 features rugged, all-metal chassis well suited for extended use on location. The lightweight, compact bodypack transmitter is easy to conceal and offers rounded edges that are soft to the touch and comfortable for the talent to wear. A locking connector ensures that your lav doesn’t detach at a critical moment, while a convenient switch allows you to mute your mic.
- Using the included shoemount adapter, the equally compact receiver easily mounts on your camera without adding much weight. The included cables allow you to connect the receiver to the 3.5mm or XLR audio input of any DSLR/mirrorless, camcorder, or recording device.
- Both transmitter and receiver feature daylight-readable LED displays showing reception quality, battery status, and audio level. To get you going quickly, they synchronize via infrared interface with the simple push of a button.
Proven Broadcast-Quality Sound
- The EW 112P G4 ships with the popular ME 2-II omnidirectional lavalier microphone, which delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker’s head moves away from the mic.
- To take full advantage of the ME 2-II’s dynamic range, the system employs proprietary HDX compander technology, preserving your sound without adding unwanted noise during transmission, and delivering audio with remarkable accuracy and quality.
- Adaptive-diversity reception for reliable transmission up to 330′
- 42 MHz bandwidth with 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for clean reception
- 20 frequency banks, each with up to 12 factory-preset channels to prevent intermodulation
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF noise when transmitter is turned off
- Receiver with adjustable output range of 42 dB to match the audio input of your camera or recording device
- User-friendly menu operation with flexible control options
- Transmitter and receiver feature 4-step battery-life indicator
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- RF Mute function
- 8 hours of battery life
- Powered via AA batteries or rechargeable BA 2015 Accupack batteries (available separately)
- Side contacts for recharging the Accupacks without removing them from either transmitter or receiver—requires the L 2015 quick-charging unit (available separately)
- Operate up to 12 wireless mics at once on set
- Unlike digital wireless systems, the SK 100 G4 transmitter can transmit to an unlimited number of EW Series receivers
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to a variety of applications
EW 100 G4 vs EW 500 G4 Systems at a Glance
- Bandwidth: Up to 46 MHz vs up to 88 MHz
- UHF Frequencies: 1680 vs up to 3520
- RF Output Power: Fixed 30 mW vs adjustable 10/30/50 mW
- Mics at Once: Up to 12 mics vs up to 32 mics
- Included Lavalier Mic: ME 2-II omni or ME 4 cardioid vs professional MKE 2 omni
- Headphone Output: No vs yes
- Audio Output: Unbalanced vs balanced
- Plug-On Transmitter: No phantom vs +48V phantom power
There are no reviews yet.