Featuring an updated optical design and refined focusing system, the Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens for Sony E is a Sony E-mount zoom offering a versatile wide-to-portrait-length range and bright f/2.8 maximum aperture. Revamped optics yield higher resolution and improved sharpness over the previous generation and the focusing system has been replaced with a VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) mechanism that achieves faster, more precise performance to suit both stills and video applications. As the second generation of this popular lens, this updated version also sees refinements to the exterior design of the lens, a closer minimum focusing distance of 7.1″, and a new connector port for streamlining the process of working with Tamron Lens Utility software to adjust lens settings.
- Versatile standard zoom designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with APS-C models where it will provide a 42-112.5mm equivalent focal length range.
- Bright constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent illumination throughout the zoom range and also affords greater control over depth of field for working with selective focus techniques.
- Improved optical design increases resolution and enhances imaging performance.
- VXD (Voice-coil eXtreme-torque Drive) linear motor focus mechanism provides fast, quiet, and precise autofocus performance throughout the zoom range.
- Minimum focusing distance of just 7.1″ and a 1:2.7 maximum magnification for working with close-up subjects.
- Updated ergonomic design for improved operability.
- Connector port works in conjunction with Tamron Lens Utility software for customizing lens functions and updating firmware through the lens rather than through the camera.
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Updated Optical Design
- VXD Linear Motor Focus Mechanism
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 7.1″
- Tamron Lens Utility Connector Port
Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 Di III VXD G2 Lens for Sony E Buy Online at Camera Store KE for the Best Price Today
There are no reviews yet.