Overview Price in Kenya
The YN685 Wireless TTL Speedlite from Yongnuo offers complete radio slave functionality with both the YN-622N and RF-603/YN-560 radio systems for maximum compatibility with your existing gear.
The flash is also compatible with Nikon’s i-TTL flash system when mounted to the camera and has a powerful guide number of 197 at ISO 100 and 200mm. Benefiting this power is a wide zoom range which will cover 20-200mm in full frame, and a diffuser for wide angle lenses. It also features full bounce with tilt up to 90° and rotation of 180° to the left or right.
Operation is simplified with a clear LCD screen on the back, a dial, and a selection of buttons. The head also offers a pull-out bounce panel for reflecting some light forward when using the tilt functionality. Full sync options are available as well, with high-speed, 1st & 2nd curtain sync. It runs conveniently on 4 AA batteries, has a recycle time of three seconds at full power, and includes an HV power port for battery packs. Additionally, it has a PC sync port.
- Compatible with YN-622N, YN-622N-TX, YN560 IV flash, YN560-TX, RF-605, RF-603 III, and RF-603 transmitter systems
- High-speed sync to 1/8000 second
- Flash exposure compensation and bracketing in 1/3 EV increments from -3 to +3 EV
- Manual power output from 1/128 to 1/1
- Heat protection
- Sound prompts
- Custom functions and auto save settings
- Locking metal foot
Included in the Package
- 1 x Yongnuo YN685 Wireless TTL Speedlite for Nikon Cameras
- 1 x Mini stand
- 1 x Protective case
- 2.4 GHz Radio Slave System
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm
- Zoom Range: 20-200mm
- Tilts Upward 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Recycle Time: 3 Seconds at Full Power
- High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- HV Power, PC Sync, USB Port
- YN-622N-TX E-TTL Wireless Controller
Comprising the essential components needed for a versatile wireless flash system for Nikon cameras, the Yongnuo YN685 Wireless TTL Speedlite and Wireless Flash Controller Kit from B&H bundles the i-TTL-enabled flash with the YN-622N-TX E-TTL Wireless Flash Controller for wireless, off-camera triggering and control from up to 328′ away.
The YN685 features its own built-in radio transceiver for full radio slave functionality with the included YN-622N-TX controller and is also compatible with Nikon’s i-TTL flash system when mounted to cameras for simple flash exposure control. A powerful guide number of 197′ at ISO 100 and 200mm is complemented by a versatile 20-200mm zoom range, and the head can tilt upwards 90° or rotate 180° both right and left for full positioning control. A rear LCD panel, dial, and selection of buttons offers easy settings control, including the ability to work with high-speed, 1st curtain, and 2nd curtain sync options or adjust the power manually from 1/128 to 1/1 settings. Four AA batteries are used as its power source or an optional battery pack via HV power port, and a fast recycle time of 3 seconds is possible at full power.
There are no reviews yet.