BOYA BY-WM4 PRO K2 Overview
The Boya BY-WM4 PRO-K2 is a compact entry-level wireless system with two lavalier microphones that offers an easy-to-use, cost-effective, and all-inclusive solution for recording two subjects to your camera, camcorder, or mobile device. The system delivers improved sound quality over the built-in mics on cameras and mobile devices, to supply clear, intelligible speech for interviewers, journalists, YouTube/Instagram creators, TikTok personalities, vloggers, and more.
The package includes two omnidirectional lavalier mics and two bodypack transmitters with belt clips that allow your subjects to move around hands-free in front of the camera for interviews, demonstrations, presentations, and performances. The compact, dual-channel receiver offers a 200′ line-of-sight maximum operating range and includes an attachment clip and a camera shoe mount for flexible mounting options.
Connecting cables for both your camera and smartphone are included, while the 3.5mm jack on the receiver lets you plug in headphones for monitoring while you’re working on set. The transmitters and receiver are both powered by two AAA batteries for up to 11.5 hours and arrive prepaired at the factory—just power up, plug the receiver into your camera or phone, and you’re ready to go.
Easy-to-Use System with Two Lavalier Mics and Two Bodypack Transmitters
- The clip-on lavalier microphones feature omnidirectional pickup patterns that help to deliver consistent audio levels even when the subject turns away form the mic.
- The mics plug into the lightweight bodypack transmitters, which run on two AAA batteries.
- An LED indicator on the unit shows power and low-battery level.
- Simply power On the receiver and transmitter to access reliable, two channel wireless audio functionality in an instant.
Compact, Dual-Channel Receiver
- The compact receiver features a removable attachment clip that comes off to accommodate the included shoe mount for placement on your camera.
- The receiver’s input level can be adjusted to accommodate speakers at different volume levels.
- A 3.5mm TRS cable for connection to a camera or camcorder is included. A 3.5mm TRRS cable for connection to a smartphone or tablet is also included.
- The receiver features a 3.5mm headphone jack for monitoring.
- The RX4 Pro is a dual-channel receiver, so it can simultaneously handle both TX4 Pro wireless transmitters and output them to your camera or mobile device for recording.
- Up to 8 systems can operate simultaneously in the same location, but each system should be separated by at least 16.5′ to avoid interference.
- Additional receiver options that mount and plug in directly to your smartphone’s digital input are also available including the BY-WM4 PRO RXD for Lightning and BOYA BY-WM4 PRO-K2 RXU for USB Type-C models.