Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 Overview
The Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 24″ Large-Format Inkjet Printer from Canon. Able to handle media up to 24″ wide and with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 1200 dpi, users can create high-quality documents and graphics with sharp text at large-format sizes. Featuring a high-precision, high-density printhead, with a total of 15,360 nozzles, the printer lays down 5 picoliter size droplets that produce sharp lines and fine details for exceptional image quality.
Utilizing Canon’s 5-Color Lucia Inks, the TM-200 is ideal for technical documents, CAD drawings, GIS maps, posters, signs, and displays, and the UV and water-resistant inks add a level of protection that can withstand many outdoor conditions, making the printer well-suited for creating and taking building plans onto construction sites. This also makes the printer an excellent option for posters, signs, and displays.
For operating the printer, a stand and a 3″ color touchscreen are featured. The printer has wired and wireless networking via Ethernet, and Wi-Fi connectivity, and it has USB 2.0 for simple connection to a computer.
TM Unified Printer Driver
Direct Print and Share
AutoCAD Optimized Image Driver
Device Management Console
Media Configuration Tool
Canon Print Service
Canon imagePROGRAF TM-200 24 inch Large format Printer
- 24 secs Print speed per A1 sheet
- UV & Water Resistant print
- Maximum resolution of upto 2400 x 1200 dpi
- 300ml Ink tanks for higher volumes
- 6-channel, 1.07-inch, optimised print head thus increased print output
- Reduced vibrations and smoother processes make 60% less noise hence suitable for small offices
- Direct Print & Share, PosterArtist Lite, Free Layout Plus softwares
- 5-colour full pigment Lucia TD ink system producing high quality print even on plain paper
- 3.0-inch LCD colour touch screen
There are no reviews yet.