Insta360 Link UHD 4K AI Webcam
Insta360 Link UHD 4K AI Webcam Overview
AI Enabled Webcam
Powered by AI technology, the Link UHD 4K AI Webcam from Insta360 captures high-quality UHD 4K video at 30 fps with specialized modes. A 1/2″ sensor outfitted with autofocus and auto exposure tools ensures your Zoom work presentation or virtual lesson is visible to your audience. AI tracking and controls, as well as 3-axis gimbal movement and 4x zoom equip this webcam with PTZ-like movements.
AI Tracking and Gimbal Design
- The Link’s 3-axis gimbal design and embedded AI tracking facilitates automatic zooming, framing, and lens rotation to follow your every movement.
- HDR mode is supported in 1080p and 720p resolutions, balancing the highlights and shadows in your image and ensuring the background isn’t blown out.
- True focus with Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF) and auto exposure technology adjust faster for an optimized image.
Intuitive, Gesture Controlled Modes
- Gesture controls allow you to manage calls, zoom, and toggle modes. Simply hold your palm towards the camera to start AI tracking, create an L-shape to engage zoom, or hold up a peace sign for Whiteboard Mode.
- Whiteboard Mode: focuses and squares off whiteboard to give audience clearer view during presentations
- DeskView Mode: mount camera to computer using built-in clip and let it automatically adjust to your tabletop by tilting down
- Overhead Mode: capture a bird’s eye view with a separately available stand for squared-off, level footage
- Portrait Mode: shoots in uncropped 9:16 aspect ratio by rotating gimbal head for improved image in mobile viewing
Easy Setup with Plug-and-Play Capabilities
- An integrated clip allows you to place Link directly onto your laptop or desktop computer
- A USB Type-C port at the rear of the camera delivers power, while outputting your video signal to your personal computer using a separately available USB cable.
- At the bottom of the camera you’ll find a 1/4″-20 thread for attachment to desktop tripods or other accessories.
Other Integrated Features
- Once inactive for 10 seconds, the gimbal-style lens automatically points downwards
- Dual noise-cancelling microphones reduce background noise with automatic gain control and de-reverberation to amplify voice.
- Manually adjust brightness, exposure, gimbal position, and more with Link Controller desktop software.
There are no reviews yet.