Nanlite PavoTube 30C Overview
Measuring 4′ in length, the versatile Nanlite PavoTube 30C RGB LED Tube Light from Nanlite is ideal for filmmakers and content creators setting up lighting in the studio or on location. The kit contains two tube lights with an AC adapter, mounting clips, and a bag for storage and transport. Each fixture outputs up to 588 lux at 3.3′ (5600K) and features 0 to 100% dimming, adjustable color temperature from 2700 to 6500K as well as a full spectrum RGB and special lighting effects. Buy The Nanlite PavoTube 30C RGB LED Tube Light (4′, 2-Light Kit) Best price online from https://camerastoreke.co.ke/
Developed for larger illumination areas, the PavoTube II 30C’s improved internal diffusion obscures the individual LED diodes to create a seamless light source that looks compelling in-frame as well as smoother on reflective surfaces when applied out-of-frame.
The PavoTube II 30C features a CRI of 97 and a TLCI of 98, meaning you can shoot with confidence knowing the color reproduction will be precise. For a more detailed perspective on color rendering, it also has TM-30 scores of RF 94 and RG 101. No matter how bright or dimmed, the light you see will remain accurate across any CCT. Besides color accuracy, the light is equipped with 15 preprogrammed customizable effects that can be saved as presets using the free NANLINK app.
Nanlite PavoTube 30C RGB LED Tube Light
In shooting situations where you need to match other light sources or achieve a specific look, it can be extremely helpful to adjust the green-to-magenta shift for color correction. With this PavoTube II 30C’s feature you can tweak the color by +/- 150 to get there.
AC Power & Battery Advancements
The light’s built-in battery recharges 43 minutes faster than previous generations. You can charge it using the USB-C port on the back of the fixture or connect the included AC adapters to the PavoTube II 30C’s endcap for continuous power. It also gives you the possibility of using D-tap batteries with the separately available CB-DT/DC cable.
- Up to 2.5 hours of battery life at 100% brightness
- Up to 5 hours at 50% brightness
- Up to 14 hours at 10% brightness
- Up to 29 hours at 1% brightness
Onboard, DMX & App Control
The PavoTube II 30C features a convenient OLED display and two onboard buttons and knobs for precise and easy local control, but the light can also be controlled remotely.
- You can fully control the light from your smartphone via Bluetooth with the free NANLINK app for iOS and Android
- Built-in 2.4 GHz lets you use the separately available WS-RC-C2 handheld remote or the WS-TB-1 transmitter box for larger setups
- Locking DMX/RDM ports facilitate advanced control and enables the PavoTube II 30C to be quickly adopted into any DMX controlled environment using the separately available CB-DMX-3.5C-1/2 adapter cable
Portable & Lightweight
Versatile and portable, the PavoTube II 30C is bright enough for multiple applications and compact enough for tight spaces or even to hide behind objects without getting to the frame. Each 4′ long tube light weighs only 3 lb, which makes it a portable lighting solution.
Additional Benefits & Refinements
- The new design requires separately available fabric barndoors and grid accessories
- Lock button prevents accidental setting changes
- Front-facing power switch is recessed to avoid unwanted activation
- It can stand vertically with the separately available LSFLT12MII foldable floor stand
- USB port allows firmware updates
There are no reviews yet.