Featuring durable construction with heat-resistant fabric, this 32″ Raja Deep Parabolic Softbox with Grid from Phottix is designed for quick assembly and teardown. It opens like an umbrella with a centralized metal joint, so you don’t have to attach or remove any of the individual rods and can start shooting in seconds. The softbox comes with a standard Bowens S-mount speed ring that works with a variety of lights, but you can also equip it with optional Elinchrom and Profoto mounts to expand the list of compatible gear.
The Raja softbox has a reflective silver interior and offers two removable fabric layers, an inner baffle, and a front diffuser. Using both parts will soften your light considerably and reduce your output, while removing one diffuser can help increase contrast or make shadows harsher. The Phottix Raja Deep Parabolic Softbox with Grid (80cm) also comes with a fabric grid that narrows the softbox’s beam spread while maintaining a soft quality of light. A bag is provided so you can easily fit and transport your modifier.
- 32″ Diameter parabolic softbox with reflective silver interior, features deep design for more even illumination
- Opens like an umbrella in seconds, with no need to reattach or remove rods
- Removable inner baffle and front diffuser allow you to soften your light while lowering exposure
- Standard Bowens mount speed ring can be swapped out with optional Elinchrom or Profoto models
- Carrying bag provided for easy transport
- Reflective Silver Interior
- Removable Inner Baffle & Front Diffuser
- Quick to Assemble, Opens Like Umbrella
- Bowens S-Mount Speed Ring
- Heat-Resistant Material
- Carrying Bag Included