YC Onion Energy Tube Pixel Version Features a strong magnets for mounting nearly anywhere, the Energy Tube Pixel Version RGB LED Tube Light from YC Onion is a 10.6″ compact, lightweight, and portable lighting solution that produces up to 666 lux at 1.6′ (3200K). Ideal for hiding unobtrusively in small areas on a set or at home, this tube light with 150 LED beads is useful for creating fill and accents in both still imaging and video productions. With a high CRI rating of 98 throughout its 3200 to 6200K color temperature range, it features RGB control from 0 to 360° for color selection.
The light can be controlled onboard or remotely from up to 164′ away using your smartphone via Bluetooth. The Colorist X free app allows you to make quick and effortless adjustments. Power is supplied by an included 3200mAh battery with a runtime of 60 minutes at full power, the battery can be easily removed and replaced for extended runtimes. Besides magnetic attachment, the tube includes a 1/4″-20 threaded hole to be mounted to photography accessories such as a separately available tripod. In addition to its versatility, you can even attach multiple units together thanks to its stackable design. A USB-C cable and a pouch are conveniently included.
- With built-in magnets at both ends, you can easily stick this tube light to almost any metal surface
- It also has a 1/4″-20 bottom screw hole for mounting to a separately available tripod or light stand
- Its stackable design lets you attach multiple units in seconds with no required tools
- RGB mode, CCT mode, and green-magenta adjustment
- 15 preset special effects
- 0 to 100% dimming
- Supports sync control
- It accepts optional accessories such as a grid, honeycomb, hand bracket, or waterproof bag
- USB-C port
- Charges in 1.5 to 2 hours
- 8W maximum power
- Measures 10.6 x 1.6″ and weighs only 8.3 oz
There are no reviews yet.